Well, Christmas is only four days away… I hope you’ve finished all your shopping. You haven’t? Why not? What the hell’s wrong with you? It’s December 21st! Just kidding, I’m not done either. I’m not going go making some “Buy This for the Man in Your Life” kind of list or anything. I mean, it’s already pretty late in the game. So I thought I’d share a few of the things that are on my list this year. Check it out below (click that pic to enlarge), and have yourself a Perfect Christmas!
- Canada Goose Chateau Parka: Because it’s a lot colder in Chicago than it is in Nashville
- Persol Retro Keyhole Sunglasses: Retro = Classic
- Copper Mug: Good for a Moscow Mule
- Bauer Vapor APX Hockey Stick: 77 Flex, Ovechkin P08 Curve
- Suitsupply Havana Jacket: A man can always use another blue sport coat, and this one’s fit is superb.
- Diemme Boots: Stompin’ like never before
- Reebok 11K Hockey Helmet: I’ve had 4 concussions in my life. I could probably use this off the ice, as well.
- Houston Astros Batting Practice Jersey: Gotta celebrate the return to the old blue and orange!